Monday, May 4, 2009

What a weekend



We just finished a long weekend, and what a weekend it was. We were blessed to have a visit from Charles, Annette and Ellen Wickens. I think the highlight of the whole visit was Ellie having her navel pierced on Saturday morning. We all went with her for support,and I think she needed it. She just can't wait to get back to Sydney to show all her friends.

Saturday night we all went down to a local restaurant (Something Blue) for a meal and a few drinks. Sunday morning we were up early for breakfast and a look around the markets before returning our visitors to the airport for their return trip to Sydney.

Sunday night and my mate next door tried to burn his house down (or more to the point Linda did) all turned out okay in the end with little damage.

Monday afternoon and Mick (my brother in law) decided to fall off a ladder and ended up spending a few hours in hospital. He's okay now if not a bit sick and sore. Today I bottled my home brew and made up another. Must keep the stocks up!.

No comments:

Post a Comment